Recently a reader asked me if I would post something along the lines of an intro to paleo. A sort of Paleo 101 post. I thought that was a great idea. Depending of which circles you run in you may be hearing the word “Paleo” a lot. My sense is that there are a lot [...]
I just read the book Suicide by Sugar: A Startling Look At Our #1 National Addiction. The book was written by Nancy Appleton, PhD (a self proclaimed recovering sugarholic) and G.N. Jacobs. This post will contain information from that book. The book is 180 pages long. If you find this post interesting and want [...]
One of the reasons I consider myself a little more “Primal” than “Paleo” is chocolate. Mark Sisson of the Primal BluePrint likes chocolate too. Dark, rich chocolate. I don’t treat myself often but when I do it’s usually with chocolate.
Yup, I ate that. Last night in fact. It was good. [...]
Facebook Fan Page!
- @JeffProbst Blood is thicker than water! Survivors are bring family members #survivor #survivorfinale 1 week ago
- Great cooking tips. fb.me/2vF9TfAUe 1 week ago
- Soda and your body. fb.me/27pEgbzSI 1 week ago
- Ever wonder what Soy Lecithin is? Here's a great article and an excellent video of the author of the Whole Soy Story. fb.me/1J1OCYUsT 1 week ago
- Love these Dr. Seuss quotes. fb.me/2nQeQiuvF 2 weeks ago
Tagsaddiction Autoimmune Disease Awareness Cleanse Coconut Coconut Oil cravings Dark Chocolate Dehydrator Detox Eat Well Everyday Paleo Exercise Feel Good Fermented Apple Sauce Fiber Fruit Gluten GMO Happy Have Fun HIIT Insulin Interval Training Jerky Leptin Low Carb Minerals Monsanto Obesity Organic Paleo Primal Skinny on Obesity Soy Stuffed Mushrooms Sugar supplements The Skinny on Obesity Vegetables Video Vitamins Water Westin A Price Yum