That is the “GymBoss”, an interval timer. I think I have mentioned the GymBoss in a past post, probably when I first discovered it. I’m mentioning it again now because now I LOVE IT!
I played tennis this summer and did some sprints but as the summer progressed I really let my exercise go. [...]
I LOVE interval training. I can’t believe I’m actually saying that. I don’t really like to work very hard. I hate Pilates. Not because Pilates isn’t great, I hate it because it’s hard. I also avoid spinning classes for the same reason. Too much work. Interval training can also be hard work. Actually, the [...]
Facebook Fan Page!
- @JeffProbst Blood is thicker than water! Survivors are bring family members #survivor #survivorfinale 1 week ago
- Great cooking tips. fb.me/2vF9TfAUe 1 week ago
- Soda and your body. fb.me/27pEgbzSI 2 weeks ago
- Ever wonder what Soy Lecithin is? Here's a great article and an excellent video of the author of the Whole Soy Story. fb.me/1J1OCYUsT 2 weeks ago
- Love these Dr. Seuss quotes. fb.me/2nQeQiuvF 2 weeks ago
Tagsaddiction Autoimmune Disease Awareness Cleanse Coconut Coconut Oil cravings Dark Chocolate Dehydrator Detox Eat Well Everyday Paleo Exercise Feel Good Fermented Apple Sauce Fiber Fruit Gluten GMO Happy Have Fun HIIT Insulin Interval Training Jerky Leptin Low Carb Minerals Monsanto Obesity Organic Paleo Primal Skinny on Obesity Soy Stuffed Mushrooms Sugar supplements The Skinny on Obesity Vegetables Video Vitamins Water Westin A Price Yum