The third installment of the video series, The Skinny on Obesity is here. Hunger and Hormones – A vicious cycle.
Big take aways:
Biochemical reasons why you can’t eat less and then exercise more Hormone Leptin, limits what you eat by going from fat cell to brain to indicate that you have had what you [...]
I just read the book Suicide by Sugar: A Startling Look At Our #1 National Addiction. The book was written by Nancy Appleton, PhD (a self proclaimed recovering sugarholic) and G.N. Jacobs. This post will contain information from that book. The book is 180 pages long. If you find this post interesting and want [...]
Facebook Fan Page!
- Crazy old ads for cola, tv, Doctors smoking, cocaine toothache drops and more! fb.me/Bu5o3DZc 9 hours ago
- @JeffProbst Blood is thicker than water! Survivors are bring family members #survivor #survivorfinale 1 week ago
- Great cooking tips. fb.me/2vF9TfAUe 2 weeks ago
- Soda and your body. fb.me/27pEgbzSI 2 weeks ago
- Ever wonder what Soy Lecithin is? Here's a great article and an excellent video of the author of the Whole Soy Story. fb.me/1J1OCYUsT 2 weeks ago
Tagsaddiction Autoimmune Disease Awareness Cleanse Coconut Coconut Oil cravings Dark Chocolate Dehydrator Detox Eat Well Everyday Paleo Exercise Feel Good Fermented Apple Sauce Fiber Fruit Gluten GMO Happy Have Fun HIIT Insulin Interval Training Jerky Leptin Low Carb Minerals Monsanto Obesity Organic Paleo Primal Skinny on Obesity Soy Stuffed Mushrooms Sugar supplements The Skinny on Obesity Vegetables Video Vitamins Water Westin A Price Yum