I had an interesting experience last week. One of my dogs, the younger of the two, Annie started having trouble standing. Annie is a 4 and 1/2 year old English Mastiff. Last week she weighed in at 160 pounds (we refer to her as the “little” one, Tess is 220 lbs.). You may not realize this [...]
Facebook Fan Page!
- @JeffProbst Blood is thicker than water! Survivors are bring family members #survivor #survivorfinale 6 days ago
- Great cooking tips. fb.me/2vF9TfAUe 1 week ago
- Soda and your body. fb.me/27pEgbzSI 1 week ago
- Ever wonder what Soy Lecithin is? Here's a great article and an excellent video of the author of the Whole Soy Story. fb.me/1J1OCYUsT 1 week ago
- Love these Dr. Seuss quotes. fb.me/2nQeQiuvF 1 week ago
Tagsaddiction Autoimmune Disease Awareness Cleanse Coconut Coconut Oil cravings Dark Chocolate Dehydrator Detox Eat Well Everyday Paleo Exercise Feel Good Fermented Apple Sauce Fiber Fruit Gluten GMO Happy Have Fun HIIT Insulin Interval Training Jerky Leptin Low Carb Minerals Monsanto Obesity Organic Paleo Primal Skinny on Obesity Soy Stuffed Mushrooms Sugar supplements The Skinny on Obesity Vegetables Video Vitamins Water Westin A Price Yum