If someone had told me a year ago that I would be spending my Sunday making all kinds of things that I would normally buy I would have told them they were talking to the wrong person. Turns out I would have been wrong!
Today was crazy – in a I can’t believe we’re doing [...]
I have been buying a mix of organic and non-organic fruits and vegetables for years. To be completely honest I think I probably was a bit heavier with the non-organics (less expensive and pretty). I shuddered as I typed that. I’m happy to report that my buying habits have changed. I try to make sure [...]
Facebook Fan Page!
- Crazy old ads for cola, tv, Doctors smoking, cocaine toothache drops and more! fb.me/Bu5o3DZc 7 hours ago
- @JeffProbst Blood is thicker than water! Survivors are bring family members #survivor #survivorfinale 1 week ago
- Great cooking tips. fb.me/2vF9TfAUe 2 weeks ago
- Soda and your body. fb.me/27pEgbzSI 2 weeks ago
- Ever wonder what Soy Lecithin is? Here's a great article and an excellent video of the author of the Whole Soy Story. fb.me/1J1OCYUsT 2 weeks ago
Tagsaddiction Autoimmune Disease Awareness Cleanse Coconut Coconut Oil cravings Dark Chocolate Dehydrator Detox Eat Well Everyday Paleo Exercise Feel Good Fermented Apple Sauce Fiber Fruit Gluten GMO Happy Have Fun HIIT Insulin Interval Training Jerky Leptin Low Carb Minerals Monsanto Obesity Organic Paleo Primal Skinny on Obesity Soy Stuffed Mushrooms Sugar supplements The Skinny on Obesity Vegetables Video Vitamins Water Westin A Price Yum