I just listened to a great presentation over at the PaleoSummit by Dr. Tom O’Bryan. Dr. O’Bryan is a gluten sensitivity and Celiac disease expert. His presentation was titled The Musculoskeletal Connection to Gluten and Autoimmune Disease. It was chalk full of information. I actually listened to it twice. I found a lot of what [...]
I don’t know why, but the term “Leaky Gut” has been coming up a lot in the last week. Do you know what leaky gut is? I’m really starting to get it so I decided I would share.
“Leaky Gut Syndrome: Gastrointestinal tract dysfunction caused by antibiotics, toxins, poor diet, parasites or infections, leading to [...]
Facebook Fan Page!
- Crazy old ads for cola, tv, Doctors smoking, cocaine toothache drops and more! fb.me/Bu5o3DZc 25 minutes ago
- @JeffProbst Blood is thicker than water! Survivors are bring family members #survivor #survivorfinale 1 week ago
- Great cooking tips. fb.me/2vF9TfAUe 2 weeks ago
- Soda and your body. fb.me/27pEgbzSI 2 weeks ago
- Ever wonder what Soy Lecithin is? Here's a great article and an excellent video of the author of the Whole Soy Story. fb.me/1J1OCYUsT 2 weeks ago
Tagsaddiction Autoimmune Disease Awareness Cleanse Coconut Coconut Oil cravings Dark Chocolate Dehydrator Detox Eat Well Everyday Paleo Exercise Feel Good Fermented Apple Sauce Fiber Fruit Gluten GMO Happy Have Fun HIIT Insulin Interval Training Jerky Leptin Low Carb Minerals Monsanto Obesity Organic Paleo Primal Skinny on Obesity Soy Stuffed Mushrooms Sugar supplements The Skinny on Obesity Vegetables Video Vitamins Water Westin A Price Yum