I have done quite a bit of reading on health and nutrition. Here is a list of some of my favorites.
- The Primal BluePrint by Mark Sisson
- Everyday Paleo by Sarah Fragoso
- The Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf
- Wheat Belly by William Davis
- Why We Get Fat by Gary Taubes
- Protein Power by Michael and Mary Eades
- Deep Nutrition by Catherine & Luke Shanahan
- The Perfect Health Diet by Paul Jaminet and Shou-Ching Jaminet
- Primal Body, Primal Mind by Nora T. Gedgaudas
- Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A. Price
- Paleo Comfort Foods by Julie Sullivan Mayfield, et al
- Body by Science by John Little and Doug McGuff
- Make it Paleo by Bill Staley & Hayley Mason
- Eat Stop Eat by Brad Pilon
- Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon
- The World’s Healthiest Foods by George Mateljan
Facebook Fan Page!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tagsaddiction Autoimmune Disease Awareness Cleanse Coconut Coconut Oil cravings Dark Chocolate Dehydrator Detox Eat Well Everyday Paleo Exercise Feel Good Fermented Apple Sauce Fiber Fruit Gluten GMO Happy Have Fun HIIT Insulin Interval Training Jerky Leptin Low Carb Minerals Monsanto Obesity Organic Paleo Primal Skinny on Obesity Soy Stuffed Mushrooms Sugar supplements The Skinny on Obesity Vegetables Video Vitamins Water Westin A Price Yum